Virtual Coffee Series //
Leaders Adapt to the New Normal
Where business leaders can share experiences and ideas to help each other adapt to the new realities we’re all facing on topics, such as virtual work, online sales, the CARES Act, and more.
10.23.20 Tips & Tricks for Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Join us for our next virtual coffee to hear from these LinkedIn experts on how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator. CEOs, executives and sales teams can benefit from its powerful advanced search features for targeting and contacting new prospects.
Are you a CEO looking to expand your network and connect with new prospects online? Looking for tools for your sales team to find the right prospects and see who can make valuable introductions? We’ll discuss:
- How to perform targeted searches to find and contact individual prospects
- Enhance the prospecting techniques your “hunter” and “farmer” salespeople use
- Tips and tricks for using advanced search and the best parameters for company searches
- Have you noticed tags are gone? We’ll discuss how the new list system works
- Best practices for managing leads, using lead alerts and which inbox you should use
After our panel discussion, Rod Johnson of the US Small Business Administration will share the latest updates on the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness.
Have a specific question you’d like answered? Share your questions as you register so our speakers can tailor the discussion to what matters most or ask during our live Q&A.
Speakers & Moderator
Presence for CEOs
Ann Marie Beebout
US Small Business