Virtual Coffee Series //
Leaders Adapt to the New Normal
Where business leaders can share experiences and ideas to help each other adapt to the new realities we’re all facing on topics, such as virtual work, online sales, the CARES Act, and more.
6.10.20 Adapt Your Marketing to Drive Leads Online
Speakers & Special Guest
CEO & Social Media Presence for Entrepreneurs,
US Small Business Administration
Join us for our virtual coffee to hear from marketing and PR experts on how to adapt your marketing to effectively drive leads online, get more from your LinkedIn presence, create a content program that peaks media attention and stay top-of-mind with your customers and prospects. Plus, ask the SBA about small business lending options.
- Effective ways to use digital ads, retargeting and offers to drive leads online
- Adapt your marketing to reflect what clients need now
- Create a content program that peaks media interest
- Adapt your story to what is meaningful now
- Learn what works on LinkedIn: content, relationship building & being presence
- Do’s and don’ts for staying top-of-mind with customers and prospects
Ask the SBA
- What documentation do I need to submit to receive PPP loan forgiveness?
- What should owners be thinking about for reopening? and should they?
For business owners and senior leaders to maintain a peer environment